Watercolor paper - Arches 100% cotton, rough, density 300 g/m².
You can replace it with any brand watercolor paper that is 100% cotton, rough or fine-grained, density 250-300 g/m².
- Lunar Black (or Oxide Black, Mars Black, Iron Oxide Black) PBk11
- Heliocoelin (or Cyan) PB15:3
- Indigo PB66
- White Guash
The above colors can be replaced by others. You can choose your own basic palette with other colors. Just check first which colors blend with each other.
- Indigo (Prussian Blue)
- Light Blue
- Pencil and erasers (regular and kneaded)
- masking tape
- Wooden or plastic board
- Paper towels
- mixing palette (ceramic or plastic)
- two medium watercolor brushes
- one small synthetic brush with sharp tip
- board made of plastic, wood or cardboard
This live course doesn't require any prior knowledge.