Please prepare the Stencil before the Course.
- Watercolor paper fine-grained or coarse-grained, density 300 g/m².
- Pencil and erasers (normal and kneaded)
- masking tape
- Black fineliner with waterproof ink 0,2 -0,3 thick
- Wooden or plastic board. (You can use any plastic/wood/cardboard board you have).
- Watercolor brush medium size
- A synthetic brush small with a sharp tip
- Crayons or alcohol markers light, medium, and dark gray
- Paper towels
- Mixing palette (ceramic or plastic)
Watercolor paint in tubes or pots
- Shadow Violet (Daniel Smith)
- Lunar Black Pbk11 (Daniel Smith) or Iron Oxide Black Pbk11 (W&N, Schmincke)
- Yellow Ochre PY43
- Cadmium Orange PO20 (or Acrylik Ink Fluorescent Orange)
- Opera Pink or Chinacridon Pink (or Acrylic Ink Fluorescent Red)
- White Gouache
These colors can be replaced by others. You can choose your own basic palette with other colors. Just check first which colors will blend together.