The workshop is suitable for both professional artists and art lovers who want to learn something new.
2 DAYS WORKSHOP: How to paint People with Light, Shadow and Contrast
- How to depict human figures easily and quickly.
- Proportions and the rules of perspective in relation to people in the cityscape.
- How to draw a human figure by watching a live demonstration.
- How to choose the right colors for drawing figures.
- How to insert people harmoniously into a picture.
- How to draw human figures using light and shadow and contrast.
Two days Workshop in Munich
June 11 and 12 2022
from 10:00 am CET
Duration: 10 hours in total
Want to learn more about watercolor painting? Brazilian watercolor artist Eudes Correia is known worldwide for his portraits and inspiring courses. For the first time, he is now holding an exclusive workshop in Munich! The workshop is suitable for both professional artists and art lovers who want to learn something new. Eudes Corriea will show you in this workshop step by step how to paint people by using light, shadow and contrast correctly.
Be quick, there are only a limited number of seats! We can promise you that you will not regret it: Face to face, you'll receive instruction at the highest level from world-renowned artist Eudes Correia. Good vibes are guaranteed! :)
Please be aware of the corona regulations at the time of the workshop.
AgendaTime zone: CEST
11 of June, Sat, 10:00, 5h 12 of June, Sun, 10:00, 5h
- Language English
- Location ArtHustle Studio Munich
- Level Beginner
- Group size 13 participants