Digital Marketing Specialist. Remote
ArtHustle is a learning platform for artists, which was only launched in July. Like other big companies we start small, but with big ambitions we see ArtHustle in the near future as the biggest platform that brings all art enthusiasts together and enables them to learn, to present themselves, to communicate, to meet each other, to make money and much more. We have developed a platform that is highly convenient for learning, and in close collaboration with amazing teachers we have published online courses on it. The development of the platform is in full swing by a team of developers, and we are now hiring talented and proactive people to help us build a high-quality foundation and achieve high goals. Don't miss the opportunity to realize your potential and make a significant contribution.
- Implementation and optimization of campaigns in the disciplines of SEA, SEO, display, email, influencer and content marketing
- Responsibility for the strategy, planning and execution of social media campaigns on all channels.
- Support in the further development of the user interface and features of the platform.
- Support in the establishment and further development of the entire customer journey to acquire new customers and maintain existing customers.
- Management of monitoring and reporting to measure the success of the digital channel mix.
- Creation of content for social media
- Relevant work experience or a degree with a focus on media, communication, e-commerce or similar
- Relevant experience in the conception, coordination and implementation of social media campaigns (especially Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- confidence in using tools like Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics etc.
- Experienced in using various digital tools (website, e-mail marketing, e-commerce, SEO/SEA, performance campaigns)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Background knowledge in the field of art and painting is of great advantage.
- High initiative, creativity and sales-oriented thinking
- English fluent in spoken and written
- desirable: German as mother tongue
What we offer:
- You can play a fundamental role in the development of our Performance Marketing department, contribute your ideas and further develop yourself
- Start-up mentality in a dynamic and open team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Fair and performance-related remuneration
- Quality of life - through flexible working hours
- A management culture in which every employee is valued and can develop his or her potential
- Full local flexibility - 100% remote working
- Full time, part time
That sounds like your new job? Then send us your detailed application, stating your hourly rate and the earliest possible starting date, as well as one or two reference projects.