To take the course you do not need any artistic skills, only a good mood and a desire for new knowledge and experiments.
1. Any brand of alcoholic ink (important: alcohol-based, not water-based)
2. Highly concentrated isopropyl alcohol (in the course 99.9% alcohol is used).
3. Plastic paper or thin plastic from any manufacturer. You may also work on any surface that is water repellent, such as: masonry paper, glass, ceramic tile.
4. Hair dryer.
6. Wipes or cotton pads.
7. Plastic beakers or test tubes.
8. Protective gloves.
9. Cloth for the table.
10. If desired or when working with large formats, a breathing mask.
11. Silicone brush (optional)
WARNING! Alcohol is used in the course! Make sure there are no flammable or burning objects around you while working: lighters, cigarettes, candles, fireplaces, etc.