Here is a list of materials used in this project:
- watercolor paper - W&N 100% cotton, rough, density 300 g/m².
You can replace it with any brand watercolor paper that is 100% cotton, rough or fine-grained, density 250-300 g/m²
- pencil and erasers (regular and kneaded)
- masking tape
- wooden or plastic board (You can use any plastic/wood/cardboard board you have.)
Watercolor paint in tubes or pans:
- Cobalt Turquoise Light PB50
- Aqua Green
- Yellow Ochre PY43
- Scarlet Lake PR188
- Alizarin Crimson PR83:1 or Quinacridone Red PR209
- Caput Mortuum PR 101
- White Gouache
These colors can be replaced by others. You can choose your own basic palette with other colors. Just check first which colors will blend together.
- One watercolor brush medium
- Two synthetic brushes small with sharp tip
- Paper towels
- Mixing palette (ceramic or plastic)
Please prepare the sketch.