This course doesn't require any prior knowledge.
Practical Guide to Human Figures With Watercolor
- how to depict human figures easily and quickly.
- how to see proportions, and the rules of perspective in relation to people in the cityscape.
- how to draw the human figure by seeing a live demonstration.
- how to choose the right colors to draw figures.
- how to harmoniously fit people into a picture.
Even if you are a beginner artist, you can quickly master such an interesting subject and learn how to draw and incorporate human figures into cityscapes.
Simple exercises, including proportions and perspective, and a step-by-step demonstration will explain how to depict people in different poses and settings.
This is a racording of a Live-Course.
Languages :en, de
Content :3 lessons
Duration :18h 29m