- Branded watercolor paper, which is 100% cotton, rough or fine-grained, with a density of 250-300 g/m².
- Viridian Green or Perylene Green
- Siena burnt
- Black or Lunar Black
- Olive Green
- Cobalt Violet
- Naples Yellow Reddish
- White Guasche
- Pencil and erasers (regular and kneaded)
- masking tape
- Wooden or plastic board
- paper towels
- mixing palette (ceramic or plastic)
- a medium sized watercolor brush
- a small synthetic brush with a sharp tip
- hair dryer
- You can also use colored pencils for small details. I used black, coral, gray-purple dark, green-gray dark.
The above colors can be substituted with others. You can choose your own basic palette with other colors.
Just check first which colors blend together.