The course is created for amateur artists with basic drawing and watercolors skills
- 100% cotton watercolor paper, cold pressed, 300 gsm.
- Cellulose or cotton paper of any density for exercises, color tests and sketches.
You can use paints of similar colors from any manufacturer in tubes or pans, but before you start don't forget to check which colors your paints give when mixed with each other.
- Orange Sennelier (Sennelier 641)
- Red French Vermilion (Sennelier 675)
- Payne's Grey (Sennelier 703)
- Deep ultramarine blue (Sennelier 315)
- Naples Yellow (White nights )
- Indanthrene blue (Sennelier 395)
- Burnt Sienna (Sennelier 211)
- Ceruleum blue (White nights)
- Quinacridone violet rose (White nights)
- White gouache (or watercolor in tube)
- Wide flat goat brush
- Squirrel brush with a pointed tip, 10 mm (can be replaced with a squirrel-mix or squirrel imitation)
- Round synthetic brushes, 2-4 mm
- Round rigger (liner) synthetic brush, 2-4 mm - optional
- Pulverizer (with small drops)
- Plastic or wooden/carton tablet, size 30x40 cm
- HB pencil and erasers: regular and soft
- Paper towels
- Paper adhesive tape
- Plastic or ceramic palette