Please prepare the Sketch bevor the course.
- Watercolor paper - 100% cotton, fine-grained or coarse-grained, density 300 g/m².
- Pencil and erasers (regular and kneaded)
- masking tape
- Wooden or plastic board. You can use any plastic/wood/cardboard board you have
- Watercolor brush medium size
- A synthetic brush small with a sharp tip
- paper towels
- Mixing palette (ceramic or plastic)
Watercolor paint in tubes or pans
- Shadow Violet (Daniel Smith)
- Lunar Black Pbk11 (Daniel Smith)
- Cadmium orange PO20 or Pyrrol Orange
- Heliocoelin ( or Cyan) PB15:3
- White gouache
Colored pencils (on request)
- Light blue
- Fire orange
These colors can be replaced with others. You can choose your own basic palette with other colors. Just check first which colors blend together.