The course is interesting for beginners as well as for advanced artists who want to improve their technique more and more.
No special drawing skills are required.
Maria will use these supplies for the class. You can replace them with materials of your favourite brands.
Arches: 100% cotton paper, cold pressed, 300 gsm (you can take any other paper with the same characteristics), 36x26 cm + paper for exercises and color tests
- Aureolin, Sennelier 559
- Naples yellow red, Rembrandt 224
- French vermilion, Sennelier 675
- French Ultramarine, Sennelier 314
- Burnt Sienna, Sennelier 211 / Sepia
- Goat flat brush 3 cm or any wide flat natural brush for moistening the paper
- Round squirrel / squirrel mix / squirrel imitation brush (6-10 mm fits well)
- Small (about 3-6 mm ) round synthetic brush for details (mixed / imitation / natural will do this job as well)
- Plastic or wooden board
- Cup of water
- Paper towels
- Masking tape