Learn to paint step-by-step stylish watercolor landscape with Rabi. She will show you different watercolor techniques and also how to make an ordinary plot interesting with the right approach to creating your own work
To celebrate the new Watercolor Postcard Edition 2023/2024 of Hahnemühle we and our sponsor have prepared not only free live course but also cool prizes for you.
Three lucky participants will receive a great prize from our sponsor Hahnemühle: high quality art supplies.
Do not miss the opportunity to learn something new, win prizes, as well as spend pleasant time among like-minded people.
How to Participate the Giveaway:
- Post your result of the Live-Course till March 8
- Use #hahnemuehlepost and #arthustlelive
- Follow @hahnemuehle_global and @arthustle.official
And if you are looking for the great Watercolor Postcards - with the code RABI10 there is a 10% discount on all orders at Hahnemühle from February 4 to 18.
More details +
- the artist is using the 100% Cotton Watercolor Paper from Hahnemühle.
Alternatively you can use any good 100% cotton watercolor paper, cold pressed, at least 300 gr/m2
- transparent Alizarin Crimson
- Cobalt Turquoise
- Lunar Black granulating
- Burnt Siena
- Natural Siena
- Ultramarine Green Shade
- Aqua Green
- Paynes Grey
- White Gouache
- Red Acrylic Ink
- Round brush medium (Da Vinci Mix B size 2)
- Large flat brush (Da Vinci Petit Gris 16)
- Small syntetic brush for details (Da Vinci Cosmotop Mix B)
- Liner Brush (Da Vinci Casaneo)
- Mechanical pencil 2B
- Eraser, if you like
- 2 water containers
- white mixing palette
- cloth or paper towels