The course is interesting for beginners as well as for advanced artists who want to improve their technique more and more.
No special drawing skills are required.
- Branded watercolor paper, 100% cotton, rough or fine-grained, with a density of 250-300 g/m².
- pencil and erasers (regular and kneaded)
- masking tape
- wooden or plastic board (you can use any plastic/wood/cardboard board you have)
- paper towels
- mixing palette (ceramic or plastic)
- two medium watercolor brushes ( size 5-7)
- a small synthetic brush with a fine tip
- hair dryer
- Watercolor paint in tubes or pots:
- Potters Pink PR233
- Caput Mortuum PR 101
- Olive Green
- Pink (e.g. Salmon Polychromos)
- Dark cold brown (e.g. Caput Mortuum Polychromos)
- Dark cold green or dark cold gray
- Dark warm green (e.g. Olive Green Polychromos)
The colors can be replaced by others. You can choose your own basic palette with other colors. Just check first which colors blend with each other.