Please prepare the sketch before the class.
- Watercolor paper - 100% cotton, fine-grained or coarse-grained, density 300 g/m².
- Pencil and erasers (regular and kneaded)
- masking tape
- Black fineliner with waterproof ink 0,2 -0,3 thick
- Black fineliner with waterproof ink 1mm thick
- Wooden or plastic board. You can use any plastic/wood/cardboard board you have
- Watercolor brush medium size
-A synthetic brush small with a sharp tip
- paper towels
- Mixing palette (ceramic or plastic)
Watercolor paints in tubes or pans.
- Bloodstone Genuine (Daniel Smith)
- Lunar Black Pbk11 (Daniel Smith)
- Yellow Ochre
- Cadmium Orange
- Pyrrol Orange
- Aqua Green
- Perylene Green
- Siena burnt
- Umbra natural
- Alizarin Crimson
- White Gouache
These colors can be replaced with others. You can choose your own basic palette with other colors. Just check first which colors blend with each other.